Criminology PDF text book pdf download is given by McGraw-Hill Education that special to you for free. Criminology free pdf download books release and has been changed to PDF file that you can read on your laptop,computer or mobile phone.
Detail Criminology :
Criminology is known for its lucid style, student-oriented approach, and interdisciplinary perspective. This text discusses criminological problems, their origins, and possible solutions in a clear, practical, straightforward fashion. Students develop a thorough understanding of today’s issues in criminology and are prepared to address and resolve the issues of tomorrow. The eighth edition continues to incorporate the latest findings from criminological research into terrorism, while expanding coverage of new white-collar and corporate crimes related to the current economic downturn. New research and statistical information include coverage of neuro-criminology, evidence-based criminology, and much more.
Instructors and students can now access their course content through the Connect digital learning platform by purchasing either standalone Connect access or a bundle of print and Connect access. McGraw-Hill Connect® is a subscription-based learning service accessible online through your personal computer or tablet. Choose this option if your instructor will require Connect to be used in the course. Your subscription to Connect includes the following:
• SmartBook® - an adaptive digital version of the course textbook that personalizes your reading experience based on how well you are learning the content.
• Access to your instructor’s homework assignments, quizzes, syllabus, notes, reminders, and other important files for the course.
• Progress dashboards that quickly show how you are performing on your assignments and tips for improvement.
• The option to purchase (fora small fee) a print version of the book. This binder-ready, loose-leaf version includes free shipping.
Complete system requirements to use Connect can be found here: http://www.mheducation.com/highered/platforms/connect/training-support-students.html
- ☛ Used Book in Good Condition
- Binding: Paperback
- Brand: Brand: McGraw-Hill Humanities/Social Sciences/Languages
- Product Group: Book
- Product Type Name: ABIS_BOOK
- Manufacturer: McGraw-Hill Education
- Edition: 8
- Publication Date: 2012-08-23
- ISBN: 0078026423
- Publisher: McGraw-Hill Education
- Studio: McGraw-Hill Education
- Number Of Pages: 496